Followers

Gorgeous Ramblings Facebook page

Sunday, January 13, 2013

What waits for Rabbit in The Year of Snake 2013

I learnt reading Feng Shui materials from my husband and Father in-law. This kind of reading material is actually taught you a lot about a better living such as healthy, wealthy, prosperity, fertility etc. In other words, you know how your horoscope look like for that particular year. Anyway, it is up to you to believe it or not. Hehe!

Sis Just posted her Feng Shui Horoscope Forecast 2013 here and I found there are good things and less comfortable of her horoscope for this year. However, this is only prediction. Everything is in God's hand.

So, it's my turn to see my horoscope prediction for this year; The Year of Snake 2013 which begins on 10th February 2013.

By the way, I born in Rabbit Year. Same goes with my Dad (that's why I am Dad's girl), my 2nd son and my niece Nayla Amanda (my brother's daughter)



What the Feng Shui Master says about Rabbit.



Lunar Year Born : 1915, 1927, 1939, 1951, 1963, 1975, 1987, 1999 and 2011.

Direction/ Degree: E2 (82.5 to 97.5) - Thank you to our late Sifu for teaching us how to use the Kua compass. 

Personality: Talented (ehem!), ambitious (oh yess!), patient (err?), cautions (have to!!), diplomatic (yup, the main reason why I have so many friends), sophisticated (not really), cultured (yes! yes!), old-fashioned (astaga! astaga!), gentle (ha ha!), good-hearted (wink! wink!), sympathetic (yes), affectionate (much love), loving (much much love), often artistic (no doubt), self-indulge (ahaks!), over-attached to people/ objects (because i'm too sweet! haha!), emotional and moody (my greatest weakness, adui!)

Career: Art, Music, Actor, Social worker, diplomat and lawyer. (more on entertainer?!)

Examples of famous/ infamous peopleJohnny Depp (OMIGAD!!), Whitney Houston, Jet Li (Ouch, loving him too!), Kate Winslet (Titanic! hehe!), Brad Pitt (Grrg!), Angelina Jolie (How could I never love this sexy lips lady), Nicolas Cage (Oh my oh my!), Drew Barrymore, Quentin Tarantino, Frank Sinatra (The Stranger in The Night singer, like it!), Confucius (Wallawei!!), Albert Einstein (there goes my super weirdo formula haha!), Queen Victoria (I always think like a queen, you got it?), Andy Warhol, Francis Ford Coppola, Sting, American presidents: John Adams, James K. Polk, James Garfield and William McKinley.

Compatibility: Goat (Sheep), boar - The reason why I ngam with sis Just. Haha! 

Secret Friend : Dog - my youngest son and Mother in-law born in Dog year. (^_^)

Conflict Animal : Rooster

Excellent Day : Thursday

Conflict Day : Friday

For everyone born in the sign of the Rabbit, 2013 is a tough, stressful and tiresome year for you. It is good that you know it now so that you are prepared to face them and will do the necessary feng shui updates to remedy them. Be positive and strengthen yourself! You need to stay strong and healthy this year to face the year’s challenges. Try not to overwork and get enough sleep.

..to read more about Rabbit Horoscope, click here 

Tough? Stressful? Tiresome? Oh yes, my final year in University is this year, my eldest son is sitting for PMR (special school), hubby's year end plan which is quite tough to decide, adui! adui!

On top of this, I found interesting verses in this article which says...

WEALTH LUCK IS SHINING ON THE 38 YEARS OLD. 
HA HA HA!

Now, I'm laughing like Laughing Buddha a.k.a Maitreya Buddha

Therefore, I'm waiting for Mr. Choy (God of Wealth) to send...
Money come come! Hello Luck Luck!

Lastly, my Feng Shui Horoscope Forecast also says...

WEAR RED AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE TO WEAKEN THE WOOD ENERGY OF THE STAR!

Therefore,  RED Cheongsam for this year Chinese New Year 2013!
My precious Red Cheongsam. Picture taken in year 2010 during the B2.0 Award Dinner. With my best friend, Cathj (before she was diagnosed with breast cancer)

Despite the prediction reminds about the misfortunes such as getting sick or losing something value, again I  believe God has a plan for me, always a better plan. Anyway, I shouldn't ignore the medical treatment when I am ill. I'm kind of stubborn when it comes to see doctor.

Okay, if you wish to know your Horoscope Forecast, just click the following

Thanks for reading and Have a Great Sunday!

2 comments:

  1. lbh krg ja kita pnya nasip this yr. hihihi... be-mirah la ko ni nnt gath kan.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Thank you for sharing. I check mine dulu ;)

    ReplyDelete

Gorgeous words from you