Followers

Gorgeous Ramblings Facebook page

Saturday, August 24, 2013

A Blogger and A Yogi

Hi there,
Alamak! Forgive me for not updating for almost 2 months. I'm busy with study and a bit struggling to do revision for less than 3 weeks for the battle.
Anyway, last paper was yesterday and now is semester break for a month!
I have two more semester to go through before I can declare myself a freedom. Cewahhh!

Meanwhile, I'm currently so crazy about yoga. I started in June and for the past three months I had (a little but gorgeous) achievement balancing my body. Terkurus sikit pun ada hahaa!
Unofficially, now I am also a Yogi. Hehehe...

You can guess which one of me because I'm not urang putih kio. So one of my fave yoga pose is plowpose or also know as Halasana. Here, I did plow pose variations that I inspired from the google image above.This is just one of my yoga pose and there were many more in my insta. Honestly, yoga is beautiful for body and mind. Don't be surprise most of my gorgeous bloggers friends are also practicing yoga and are getting inspired and inspiring from each other.

This is one of my favorite daily yoga pose.

Back to blogging, well, I'm still an active blogger although I took a long hiatus from blogging. While waiting for the new semester, I'll make sure I place a few blog entry for my loyal and gorgeous readers. (..like I am famous? haha!) Honestly, I'm more in Instagram and Twitter these days. (^_6)

So there you go, my short little blog entry. Oh by the way, thank you to all for the gorgeous wished for my wedding anniversay. BIG HEART to you...and you know who you are.

Until then. Take care and do YOGA! Stay healthy and stop being ego!

21 comments:

  1. Waa..Sis berlipat oo tu badan kan..huhu.. sa ada cuba-cuba try juga..tapi mcm sakit saja tu badan..heheheh

    Btw..good luck on you exam...:-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sis Jue, for first time memang sakit badan. Now is okay. Hehe!

      Delete
  2. Alu sis.. sa pun lama nda mengupdate blog gara2 sibuk yoga+bljr baking+jaga anak+keja+malas..ngam betul kan..hahaha.. mgu ni sa lgsg x yoga tau..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya bah kan sis. Anak+keja+study+malas..macam mana mau tambah anak kalu gitu hahahaha!
      Kita buat simple-simple yoga saja bah. Ko punya bow pose pun cantik tu. ;)

      Delete
  3. wah..big achievement sis!.. makin lawa tu pose.. sya suka tu gmbr di bawah tu :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sis Stella, like you said P.R.O.G.R.E.S.S. Thanks for being there to support our yoga a.k.a ladies blogger. hehe!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. LOL. Ko tau juga kan maksud mau mau beryoga ni hahahahaha!

      Delete
  5. Wahh seems like everyone's a Yogi now! Good to know! :D Congratulations on your new achievement! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cjane gorgeous, well thank you dear. You shud try Yoga too. Believe me you'll one fit and healthy Yogi soon after that. hehe...

      Delete
    2. Thank you for the encouragement, dear. I actually have been practicing Yoga since 1991.. but I stopped for a year a two. And then went back into it again. :)

      *namah shivaya*

      Delete
  6. Ive don pilates, but yoga bulum lagi.
    Nyilu saya tingu yg blipat2 tu bahh hahaha takut tlipat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cinoi Lavigne, haha, gitu juga feeling sa for the first time.

      Delete
  7. Whoaaaaa.. punya flexible. I can't do that moi.. patah2 tulang sia hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol. Tidak juga tu. Determination leads me to do this. Best feeling trus oh. hehe...

      Delete
  8. Hi Wyne, hey...good for you! Wow! So, can do Lotus pose now? Ha ha.
    Good exercise. Keep body firm and trim as well mentally alert.
    Have fun, keep a song in your heart.
    Lee.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Uncle Lee, haha, yup, I can do Lotus Pose and currently I'm practicing everyday to improve before I could share my pix in this blog. hehe..

      Yes, yoga is great for body firmming and trimming. You too keep a song in your heart. STAY YOUNG, Uncle Lee! Haha..

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. You haven't try it. I know you can...everybody can do this. (^_^)

      Delete
  10. OMG, u're amazing! I can feel my body aching just looking at your pix. Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thanks gorgeous. This is for yoga intermediater and I'm looking for to be yoga expert. What a dream, right? haha!

      Delete

Gorgeous words from you