Followers

Gorgeous Ramblings Facebook page

Saturday, September 21, 2013

1975 to 2013 = 3+8

Happy Birthday to me!
Yes, I am officially 38 years old today. I'm  grateful and blissful to received many birthday wishes as early as 12 o'clock in the morning. From my bestie, my boss and to all my family and yogi friends. Thank you so much.
The party? No party but I'm going to have a small gathering with my parents next week in Sepanggar,.Menggatal. Before that, lunch date with my bestie, Wendy.
Birthday gift? As some of you aware (especially my insta friends), I will be away from Kota Kinabalu in November. A great escaped with my ladies. Thanks to hubby for granting my 'temporary release'. The best birthday gift!
Lastly, I'm reaching my ideal body. Thanks to yoga. Almost perfect body! My latest photo taken this morning.
Dear God, thank you for giving me 38 years to see this beautiful world. Hopefully I will be live longer to see my children growing up and become a successful gentleman. Thank you for the strength you give me from those who did devilment against me. I can see now they're paying the price for what they did. That's all for today and I shall continue to reply my birthday wishes via facebook and instagram. Hehe. Enjoy the weekend.

20 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Jalan- jalan pigi tempat urang sis. Hehe!

      Delete
  2. Happy birthday sis! jalan2 ke mana tu ya hihi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ladies day out. Ko tau juga tu nanti. Live update from insta. Thanks for the wish sis.

      Delete
  3. Happy Belated birthday sis! You look gorgeous than ever and in the perfect body in the making!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks beauty. I'm still working out for it. Thanks to the people surrounding me, they are really supportive!

      Delete
  4. Again, Happy birthday sis!!! Till we meet again.. ehem ehem.. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks again sista. Can't wait to see you too. Lambat owh ksn November. Ngeh..

      Delete
  5. Congrat's Sis to reaching your perfect body..Thumb up...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Belated Birthdayyyy!!!! Wow.. itu body ah.. mcm 20s!!!! Keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks gorgeous and forgive me for taking longer time to reply you. Notty me!

      Delete
  7. Happy Belated Birthday Sis, wah.. mesti lama sdah sis workout ni. Kami lagi muda2 ni terpaksa workout habis2. Hihihi.

    P/s: Sis I'm no longer using Sweet Girly, so here sa ksi my not so new blog name & link. Saya just tukar name and link but still used the old blog.

    Lovey Dovey Life
    http://myloveydoveylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh hi gorgeous. Sorry lambat reply. Okay. I noted this. ;)

      Delete
  8. Punya lama saya teda melawat sini sis hehehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, sy pun lama tidak intai blog sendiri.

      Delete
  9. Happy Belated Birthday...
    "King for u" !!!
    Somewhere over the rainbow....
    -Count of Monte Cristo aka Edmond Dantes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omaigad! You're back Edmond Dantes!!

      Delete

Gorgeous words from you