Followers

Gorgeous Ramblings Facebook page

Sunday, August 31, 2014

Another Project

Happy Merdeka Malaysian!

Hello there, howdy.

I have so many to update here after I completed my 4 years Degree course at Open University Malaysia. I thought I have plenty time to update my blog beside my Instagram or Facebook.

Fortunately, another interesting project approached and I was selected to be part of the team to success the project.

What will be the project?

Jeng jeng jeng...

Will let you know in October 2014. Dear God, please assist us to accomplish this project, Amen.

For this reason, I have to keep my blog again. Kasihan bah blog sa nie.

Okay, see you again.

p/s Arjuna Lestasi, welcome back to the blogger world. Miss you la, buddy!

11 comments:

  1. October? lama juga? :P
    Anyway, looking forward for this new project of yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Project apakah? Suspension betul ko ni gojes. hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, ya ba kan sis. Bah, tunggu saja. ;)

      Delete
  3. Yang itu tuu ka sis?? hehehehe...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bukan yang tu sis tapi memang interesting and hopefully will inspire you..kunun lah. :P

      Delete
  4. lama sa nda berblog wyneee..
    hihih.... neway, suda tukar url blog sa dr mikkofallenangel.blogspot pigi dangwanie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Waduh Dang, saya pun apa kurang nya. Malas banar berblog. Tapi batah mau berblog juga kadang-kadang. Ok ok, nanti sa visit blog ko. ;)

      Delete
  5. Wah sya x sabar mo tau apa tu projek hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sis, macam sa cakap semalam..tanangggg...ko tanang sadja haha!

      Delete
  6. Ba a few more days to unveiling your project. Nda sabar sia. Wakaka.

    Happy Monday, Ms. Wyne!

    ReplyDelete

Gorgeous words from you