Followers

Gorgeous Ramblings Facebook page

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

RELOCATION

Relocation describe as moving from one place to another, like a family's relocation that forced them to leave behind old friends but gave them the opportunity to make new ones in a different city. Source from Vocabulary

It has been 7 days since I left Sabah and I'm still trying to cope with the new environment especially in Kuala Lumpur. How's it to me? Let's talk about it next time. Today I just feel want to leave a few words here.

All the best for me!

5 comments:

  1. You are doing good ba kan sis?! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have strong supporters like you so I believe everything is going to be good. Will looking forward a great time with you sis Just. ;)

      Delete
  2. Sounds like you're doing just fine there. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah Tom. Anyway, I can't stop myself from missing KK. Home fill with love, peace and harmony. God Bless my Sabah.

      Delete
  3. mana2 pun pigi, Sabah tetap di hati ba kan big sis :)

    ReplyDelete

Gorgeous words from you