Followers

Gorgeous Ramblings Facebook page

Monday, January 18, 2016

Pixajoy via 11street

My first impression when receiving my first order from Pixajoy was 'WOW'. I did not expect the quality of the photo book is so great. Fantastic! I was truly overjoy! Happy. Too happy indeed.

Thank you to Pixajoy for providing the online method for making project. I don't have to download the application although it is convenience for me to do my project when I'm offline. Back to my project, once I completed it, I placed my order on January 11, 2016. Soon, I received notification stated that my order will be shipment estimated on January 18, 2016. 

To my surprise, again, I received notification via email to inform that my order has been couriered on January 14, 2016 and it reached me a day after that. Yes, my own Photo Book is finally with me on January 15, 2016. That was very fast, kan. Fast and less Furious..haha!

Above image - My order details. You can see the estimated ship date is on January 18, 2016.

This the Front (left) and Back (right) cover of my Photo Book. Quality printed and laminating. I am very satisfied!

Apart of fast service, Pixajoy provides you a very high quality photo prints. Above images; those photos in my photo book was actually taken using my Asus Zen 5 mobile phone. You can mistakenly thought I used my DSLR camera. The layout and background are available in Pixajoy online method project but you can also add graphic with your choice. Design whatever you like it. I had fun designing my photo book project.

The photo print by Pixajoy is amazing. I just love it!

I would suggest you to experience the Pixajoy service. You won't be disappointed!

Meanwhile, thank you 11street  for the deal. I purchased the e-voucher from 11street for this photo book with the price of RM4.90. Original price was RM75. Book size is 5.7" x 4.2" Potrait. It's worth! 

Honestly, I'm not a regular online shopper but with 11street, I'm totally feel happy and safe with the online shopping. So far, I made 2 more purchased from 11street. Haha...

Thus, I will continue my support to Pixajoy and 11street

Readers, if you have an experience with these 2 online services/shopping, please do share with me. I'm happy to know.

Until then...oh, happy shopping!

P/s This is the feedback I received from the selle

2 comments:

  1. Naa mau rak sketch book & photobook sdh ni.. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, itulah. Mau atur pg Tesco or Giant ni, ada murah2 rak sana tu. Hihi..

      Delete

Gorgeous words from you