Followers

Gorgeous Ramblings Facebook page

Sunday, January 3, 2016

Popular Book Fair

Our kids will be back to school on Monday. My youngest son just can't wait to start the school session because he said he was so boring during the entire school holiday. Haha!

Parents, have you ready everything for your children?

Last night, I brought my husband and children to visit the Popular Book Fair in MITC. If you're a Popular members, you should never miss the offer they have during this event. You can get as lower as 50% discount for most of the items such as stationery, computer device, cds/vcds etc.

So I did bought something for my kids since the offer is quite reasonable and it's within my budget. 

Anyway, my favorite 'corner' during the event is this one. Hehe

Books and Stationery I bought for my kids and I. Can you guess which one is mine?

For Malaccan, you only one more day left to visit the Popular Book Fair. Don't miss the great opportunity.

Okay, time to off. See you and thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gorgeous words from you